In recent times, the use of the internet has soared to another level, as now it dictates corporate processes of all kinds, including payments. A vast segment of people leverage social media and digital marketing to propel their business plans. Many businesses communicate via mail and even host campaign mails to promote their offerings.
Almost every industry now hosts technological changes for routine processes and operations. New companies have plunged into digital marketing as a part of this modern growth and are keen to evolve into new systems. The companies can benefit by hiring an email marketing agency that guides them throughout the process, especially in leveraging emails to market their offerings succinctly.
Companies now need a digital marketing process that is rock-solid in planning and execution. There are many reasons why emails have become the base for digital marketing plans, especially since they are direct and are the only mediums that can break through unknown barriers, compared to other strategies.
Emails Top the Chart!
Emails have proven to be the most robust and reliable mode of marketing, and they can churn a good amount of revenue as well. They allow the agencies to play with personalization which becomes very apt with the customers. Many people use and check emails regularly, and when they find unread emails, they look into them. A lot of reasons make the emails reach this position, and some of them are as follows.
Now, while small businesses leverage social media as their primary marketing channel, the connection is only established through constant email marketing campaigns. Studies reveal the same over consumer engagement too:
- Email is 40x more effective at acquiring new leads than social media, as per a McKinsey report.
- DMA reports that email marketing campaigns have the highest conversion rate at 66%, compared to any form of SEO or social media marketing, etc.
- Email messages are more likely to be seen than Facebook messages or posts, as per a new study hosted by Radicati.
- 72% percent of people prefer email promotions instead of 17% who favor social media channel promotions, as per a study by digital marketing site, MarketingSherpa.
Each of these statistics reveals that emails continue to be more impactful than other mediums of digital marketing.
- The emails are an inevitable source of connection because however brands want to connect the customers too, they need them to sign up or verify via the email sent. Many companies provide the link to their online seminar in the emails so that there is some privacy.
- Email marketing offers a better ROI than other digital marketing efforts and could form the core during promotions. It ties all marketing techniques together and a campaign mail for every medium is a must for all digital marketers.
- Emails connect with consumers in a tailored manner. It offers a sort of personalization that is impossible to match through other digital marketing media.
- It has been observed by many companies conducting surveys that the emails are retained for a longer time than any social media status. Be it a post on Facebook or a tweet on Twitter, these things tend to vanish earlier. However, the emails are tucked up safely into the Inboxes from the very beginning. People can archive important mails which have sensitive information and gain access to them instantly when required.
- An email marketing agency has the most significant advantage in crafting emails customized according to the user’s needs. The customer can help the agencies choose just what they need and refrain from giving unnecessary information. This kind of marketing will satisfy the customer, and they will be comfortable communicating more via emails.
Emails are a fantastic medium through which the brands can draw colossal revenue, and people can know more about the brand effectively. It is like a thread that will bind all the other kinds of online marketing, be it videos or advertisements, or social media, and become the digital marketing core of the efforts.
The new approaches could help the brands conduct digital marketing in different ways, but email campaigns are the only medium that can bind the strategies together, letting marketers communicate with customers in a personalized manner. The tools will ensure that they keep in touch regularly and retain the customers by behaving perfectly.